We're looking for a part-time Sales Associate to work three days per week, including three weekends per month.
At Editor, we strive to create a boutique retail space that is friendly, approachable and modern. We are looking for someone to join our small team and help us cultivate our growing community of customers and consignors. The right candidate will have experience in customer service in a fast-paced, multi-faceted retail setting and the ability to merchandise and create displays on a constantly rotating sales floor. This position also requires excellent communications skills, creative problem-solving and the ability to juggle multiple tasks while maintaining a positive and upbeat attitude. An introductory knowledge of brands, fashion trends and styling is also a plus.
Sales Associate responsibilities:
- Welcome, assist, and interact with customers and consignors;
- Operate the point of sale system;
- Keep sales floor clean and running smoothly;
- Communicate consignment and shop policies with consignors and customers verbally and through email;
- Use consignor software system to manage consignor inventory and check consignor’s account balances;
- Pull, package, and track online orders
- Photograph new products and post to website
- Steam and detail new products
- 1+ years experience in a retail setting
- Introductory knowledge of slow fashion brands and sustainable fashion
- Must be able to work 3 weekends per month
- Merchandising and styling experience a plus!
To apply, please email a short cover letter, resume and contact information for two references to email@example.com. Added bonus if you’ve been to the shop before and can speak directly to what would make you a great fit!