Consignment News: We are looking for Transitional Pieces!
It's February in Seattle, and we are looking for pieces that will keep you warm but will also get you pumped for spring time! As we prep for the upcoming rollercoaster, we want to do it with a little playfulness, a little whimsy, a lot of layers and some bold colors and elevated basics that will see us through another season of rain showers, quick frosts, and heart-leaping days of sunshine.
What that means:
- Cashmere sweaters are still a go! As are shorter styles of puffer and wool coats.
- We’d love to see your square neck blouses, slip dresses, relaxed fit pants and ribbed tees.
- We’re still interested in utility inspired workwear, including cargo pants, chore jackets and coveralls.
- We’re loving eye-catching patterns, from psychedelics to stripes, as well as COLOR! On the top of our lists are kelly green, cobalt blue, marigold, lilac as well as earth tones and neutrals: rich creamy browns and caramels and ivory.
- We’re always interested in seeing those pieces from our every-season-always-looking-list: your best denim, your layerable tops, and jackets, your leather bags and purses and your excellent condition flats, block heels, and sneakers!